Friday, November 14, 2008

Out with coffee/In with beer

Aaron read on the PhinneyWood blog that there is going to be a pub going into Tully's old space on Greenwood! I was in the kitchen when he was perusing the blog on the computer in the extra bedroom and he yelled out, "Holy sh*t!" like he had just dropped an anvil on his foot. Since we don't have any anvils lying around, I thought maybe the neighbors were putting on a show again. But, he was just so happy that there is going to be another bar opening up in the hood, that he couldn't contain his joy.

I'll be curious to find out more about this new bar because it's even closer to us than Naked City Taphouse! Goody gumdrops!

2 comments:

Gmoney said...

God Bless a newe bar coming into your hood. Gwood is really starting to take off with new places.

Kittykat said...

I know! I'm excited to have some places that we can walk to that don't suck!