Monday, June 18, 2012

I Was Only Dreaming


I had a dream last night that I was taking a history class. We got our tests back and I had gotten an 80%, which I was very upset about. The instructor had changed the review system before the test and also changed the test to multiple choice, which I hate. 

Next, I was rushing to get another class and I couldn’t find the right room. I finally found it and had a hard time finding a place to sit. I knew I was running out of time, but every time I tried to get started on my essay exam, my binder and papers kept falling on the floor. I tried to keep it together and get situated so that I could focus on the exam question:  “Explain how the political aid assists politicians”. 

I was trying write how a political aid is like your best friend or some crap, but that’s all I could come up with because President Clinton was there talking to someone and explaining how fit he was and telling them about his workout routine. 


He was pulling up his pant leg to show how toned his calves were. I was in a state of panic and frustration because I knew I was never going to get this essay finished because I couldn’t concentrate.

Then, blessedly, I woke up. I was all tangled up in the blankets and it was too hot in the bedroom, but I was so relieved not to be dealing with that damn essay exam.Who knew sleeping could be so stressful?

No comments: