Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dusty's

I took a trip over the mountains this past weekend to visit my Dad and my brother in Ephrata. We had the pleasure of going to Dusty's In-N-Out.

Dusty's has a variety of drive-in type fast food that you would imagine. I knew I wanted a hamburger and fries, but we checked out the menu, just in case.


After perusing the menu, I ordered a plain hamburger with cheese, ketchup, mustard and pickles and an order of fries. My Dad got a Dusty burger with jalapeƱos and cheese and an order of sweet potato fries. We had water in the truck, so we didn't order anything to drink. My brother missed out on this visit, but he said he usually gets a Dusty burger and fries.

The service was quick and friendly and the food was great! The hamburger was a bit larger than a Dick's burger and tasted excellent. The fries reminded me of Pommes Frites in Germany - crisp, hot and delicious.

My Dad liked his burger and we both really liked the sweet potato fries!

There is a cluster of picnic tables near the parking lot where you can enjoy your meal al fresco, but it was raining, so we stayed in the truck and watched the long line of cars across the street at the Burger King drive-thru. Suckers.

I plan to go to Dusty's again the next time I'm rollin' on Basin Street.

No comments: