Monday, July 02, 2012

Car Show

The Greenwood Car Show was this past weekend. The weather was a bit soggy, but Aaron and I had a few people over and forged onward up Greenwood Avenue to view the cars in the show.

I got some shots of the various cars. I focused on detail and reflections. Here are some of my favorites.

 

 As we walked around, we saw some non- car related sights. Like this guy, who, instead of just putting his hand on the small of his girl's back, actually had his hand INSIDE her pants. Maybe his hands were cold?

We also saw some guys dancing in the street, like on that show on MTV called ABDC that is hosted by Mario Lopez. (I know, my television viewing habits are questionable.) This kid's crew was watching and giving him moral support. We did not partake, however.

After seeing a lot of cool cars and making our way through the crowds, we headed home to relax. We enjoyed a quiet evening watching the movie "21 Jump Street". Aaron and I can always agree on a movie with Jonah Hill in it. I recommend renting it!

And be sure to hit up the Greenwood Car Show next year - we'll be there! (I will, however, not sanction anyone using the waistband of my pants as a mitten.)